Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Malachi 3:10–11 "The Open Windows Of Heaven"

“Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” says the Lord of hosts. Malachi 3:10–11


Beloved, do you know that God doesn’t need your tithe? I tell my congregation not to tithe if they have no revelation of tithing. This is because nothing will happen if they tithe out of fear or religious obligation.

My friend, only tithe to your local church if you have a revelation that it is an act of worship and thanksgiving to Jesus. You are saying, “Jesus, YOU are the source of all my blessings and increase. Thank You for always blessing me and my family out of the riches of Your grace.”

When you tithe out of such a revelation, God declares, “I will… open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it… I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field.” Clearly, tithing is for those who have a revelation of God’s heart for our provision.

Can you see God’s heart to provide for every area of your life? When you have a revelation and worship Him with your tithe, you will experience the open windows of heaven!

(source: Pastor Joseph Prince's "Meditate & believe RIGHT")

No comments: