Wednesday, November 16, 2016

O - Oh, that you would choose life...

Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! Deuteronomy 30:19


You can choose life today when you realize that life and death are in the power of your tongue (Proverbs18:21).

This is how you choose life practically and reign in it every day: Instead of complaining about your symptoms, simply thank God for His gift of righteousness and declare your righteousness in Christ.

Pray: “Jesus, thank You for not just loving me and removing my sins, but for also giving me Your everlasting righteousness. You ARE my righteousness – today, tomorrow and forevermore. And because I am righteous, I will REIGN IN LIFE through You. I will reign over sin and sickness, and live a life that glorifies You! Amen!”

(source: Joseph Prince)

No comments: