Wednesday, January 16, 2013

John 1:1 – Believe Him at His Word!

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.


John 4:50
Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your son lives.”
So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him, and he went his way.

The man had asked Jesus to go to his house to heal his dying child (John 4:49) but Jesus just gave him His Word. The man believed and his son was healed that very hour (John 4:53) even though the man would only find that out upon reaching home a day later (John 4:52).

We only have to believe Jesus at His Word for He is the Word (John 1:1)

And Jesus says to me: I am healed, I am whole, I am blessed! I now have His Grace which is undeserved, unearned and unmerited favor because of His finished work at the cross. I am truly His beloved – highly favored, greatly blessed and deeply loved.

Give our Lord Jesus all the praise!

No comments: