Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Psalms 91 - Safety in the Presence of God

Psalms 91:9-11
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.


Jesus has redeemed me with His blood when he died on the cross for all my sins. Once I have been covered with the blood of Jesus, God declares, “Protected! Redeemed!” And the devil flees when he sees the blood. And when he flees, he takes with him sicknesses, diseases, pains, sufferings, destruction and loss. In the name of Jesus, I command blessings, favor, health, prosperity, protection, dominion and power to fill my life and that of my loved ones!

We cannot be there to protect our children all the time from harm and danger but there is ONE who can :) my living God, the Lord of my life and wonderful Savior JESUS - only He can. Amen!

No comments: