Sunday, February 3, 2013

Isaiah 54:9 – God swore He will not be angry with me anymore!

"To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again." Isaiah 54:9

God doesn't have to swear because God cannot lie, otherwise He isn't God. Yet He swore that He will never be angry with me nor rebuke me again. WOW!


"The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion; but his favor is as dew upon the grass." Proverbs 19:12

GOD is no longer angry with me because of what my Lord JESUS has done. Now whenever Abba Father Daddy God sees me, He sees His beloved Son Jesus Christ in me and His Favor - which I did not deserve, earn nor merit - falls on me like the dew upon the grass – covering me, protecting me, blessing me. I am truly Highly Favored, Greatly Blessed and Deeply Loved :)

Give our Lord Jesus all the praise!

No comments: